Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy in Greystones

Options
  • 18-11-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Is the McGleenans Pharmacy still in Greystones? I haven't been down that way in many years but I just wondered whether it was still there and whether the family still run it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The pharmacy is still there under the name of McGleenans but not sure who actually runs it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sheena cassidy

Osgoodisgood, the Phamacy changed hands in 1999 and was taken over by a young guy called Kevin who is still there. PJ retired and I left to concentrate on rearing my kids. Dad is still in great form and talks fondly of his days running the pharmacy, we had so many wonderful customers some of which I still bump into when I'm out that way!
    Sheena McGleenan.

Advertisement