Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hayley McQueen is hot!

Comments

zerks wrote: »
    Kirsty Gallacher is joining Sky Sports News in May.:D The original babe is back.

369341_f520.jpg

:) just when i thought she couldn't get any more beautiful. she is gorgeous beyond belief. Jesus that image is just going straight upstairs to the **** bank

amiable wrote: »
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,19494_6844079,00.html

Kirsty Gallacher is returning to Sky Sports!
    She will be presenting Sky Sports News HD's new-look Good Morning Sports Fans show, from this summer.
    It will mean a return to the channel where she began her broadcasting career in 1999 and the 35-year-old is looking forward to teaming up with some familiar faces in a very new environment.
    "I'm delighted to be joining Sky Sports News HD," she said.
    "As a viewer I've watched how the channel has grown over the last few years and the scale of what it does now is breathtaking.
    "Sport has always been my passion and I've remained in contact with many people at Sky. I can't wait to start."
    Kirsty has also presented Soccer AM on Sky Sports and is no stranger to breakfast TV after fronting RI:SE for Channel 4 and Sky in 2002.
    She is married to former England rugby union international Paul Sampson and is the daugher of Ryder Cup-winning captain Bernard Gallacher, but has also made a name for herself away from sports broadcasting.
    She was a regular on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway for five series and and launched the all new Gladiators for Sky 1 in 2008 as well as hosting Soccer Aid and The All Star Cup for ITV1.
    Andy Cairns, Executive Editor for Sky Sports News, said: "We're thrilled that Kirsty is joining - especially at such an exciting time for Sky Sports News HD.
    "She complements a team in the newsroom with a wealth of talent and experience.
    "Our viewers have always loved Kirsty and her natural, conversational style which is perfect for the new look Good Morning Sports Fans show we're launching later this summer."
    In August 2010, Sky Sports News launched a bigger and better news service, broadcasting for the first time in HD and offering multi-platform coverage available on Sky Player and Sky Mobile TV as well as Sky Sports News Radio.
    The increased depth and breadth of editorial coverage has been reflected in stand alone programmes such as First Fast Now, Evening Report and Special Report as well as Transfer Deadline Day.
    Sky Sports News HD is available to Sky, Virgin Media and Talk Talk TV customers, as well as online and on mobile. Available online Sky Sports News Radio also offers a live rolling sports news service.

F*ck you Paul Sampson, what do you have that i haven't eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This thread is sexist sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

partyndbs wrote: »
    georgie looks like she would be tall, kinda looks weird

+1
    She appears to have a normal size torso and then she stands up and has really stumpy legs. I could'nt believe how small she was when I seen her stand up. A female friend of mine says that Georgie is a HANDSOME woman and I tend to agree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Big Sam On Twitter Said it best.
    TheBig_Sam notBigSam
    Watching the lovely Hayley McQueen on Sky. Can't believe Gordon McQueen's balls produced this little peach. Praise his big, ginger balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

SSN is worth watching today(right now actually),that is all.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Georgie Thompson is single:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

284571739.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1303750657&Signature=1vS72kYS4lRG9H%2Fl9SRSGomOM6k%3D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Behind the scenes...they really need to get rid of that desk in the studio!

285180780.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1303832993&Signature=YilmbFWmBDAMdPdMoiGBOFZN4s4%3D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭the_one_&_only

Grrrrrrrr i can't see those last 2 photos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

According to wiki Hayley Mcqueen lived has in Dublin for 10 years. Is that true?? Why would she come over here for??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Gnobe wrote: »
    According to wiki Hayley Mcqueen lived has in Dublin for 10 years. Is that true?? Why would she come over here for??

Me.
    That bird on TV3 reading the text messages ain't bad either.

Previously on Ch5 as a presenter on the Italian Football and now working on Italian TV. Gentlemen I present Laura Esposto.

isp.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Previously on Ch5 as a presenter on the Italian Football and now working on Italian TV. Gentlemen I present Laura Esposto.

:eek::eek:

dammmmmmmm!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

[IMG][/img]http://www.futbolname.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/isp.jpg

How do I get Italian TV?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    How do I get Italian TV?

Actually ya I like to know too, aaaa like just to watch the footie of course;)

Actually ya I like to know too, aaaa like just to watch the footie of course;)

Very easy-point dish at hotbird 13 east and there's the world of it there-you should see some of the other presenters-do a google search.:)

You don't get this on match of the day.

Marika-Fruscio-Breasts1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Very easy-point dish at hotbird 13 east and there's the world of it there-you should see some of the other presenters-do a google search.:)

Sniggers.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

"Although born in Manchester, McQueen spent 10 years in Dublin with her mother."

Is her mammy Irish or something? Where's her accent? She could be one of us. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

The sooner they bring Naked news to Sky Sports the better :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I prefer the Sky Sports girls to the tangoed, Zeppelin titted Italians. Those girls look like they'd melt under the Sky studio lights :pac:

But each to their own and all that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Clanket wrote: »
    The sooner they bring Naked news to Sky Sports the better :D

thank god keyes and gray are gone :/

You don't get this on match of the day.

No wonder Silvio Berlusconi is gone quite these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Grrrrrrrr i can't see those last 2 photos
    http://twitpic.com/4pfcyj

Above is a link to the pic i posted before:D

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭the_one_&_only

Very Nice :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Guess who's back?

Kirsty's back.

Kirsty's back, Kirsty's back, Kirsty's back, Kirsty's back

Na Na Na Na!!!

Sing to the tune of that eminem song

She looking as well as ever, bless her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

I'm typing this with one hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Kirsty G looking hot today on SSN.

Bump

Charlie Webster on SSN now with newly died brown hair, still looking mighty fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

hayley is on now, god i feel a stirring !!!!!. she gets better every day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Its a Hayley/Millie super-combo today..... Tremendous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Always put off by the fact that Kirsty shagged Stan Collymore!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Always put off by the fact that Kirsty shagged Stan Collymore!

Yeah, like that's the only thing stopping you;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

sweet mary hayley is looking good today and mille aint to bad eithier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

GSPfan wrote: »
    Looking seriously good in black on Sky Sports News today. Well worth its own thread. Nothing to discuss about it, just thought I'd share my fascination. :D

50253_147330751960370_5430_n.jpg
    Meh!

Plain Jayne!

Looking sweet right now on SSN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

[PHP][/PHP]
    dagdha wrote: »
    Looking sweet right now on SSN

Who is this girl in the black and white.

• Advertisement

Charlie Webster, she use to have blonde hair. She is a fine piece of stuff aswell.

a guys just go to 405 now and enjoy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

:eek:

I love her, so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Have to say Jim White is looking well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

As yummy as she is......Charlotte is actually about 4th or 5th on my list of SSN presenters I gotta say lads.

Fizman wrote: »
    As yummy as she is......Charlotte is actually about 4th or 5th on my list of SSN presenters I gotta say lads.

Well in fairness I would not argue as good choice to pick from so I give you that, but if she came up to you on night out, you jizz before ya know it and dont lie:D

• Advertisement

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Have to say Jim White is looking well.

Meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

n111565355122_2667.jpg

Rubik. wrote: »
    n111565355122_2667.jpg

She is the most underrated one of them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Charlotte is looking dam dam dam fine in a hot pink number tonight , even her indoors gave her thumbs up !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Oh Hayley the things i'd do to you. I'd beat all the manc out of you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement