Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT preparation Material

• 18-11-2010 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Has anybody tried the Gold Standard GAMSAT preparation textbook?
    I am thinking of doing the GAMSAT in September in London instead of march here so i can study through the summer.Anyone else in the same boat?
    I never did physics and am quite nervous about that section.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

I don't know about that prep course but I wouldn't get too stressed about the physics. I gave it 2 days attention max and did fine. I had never studied physics either and just used one of the "A level in a week" books. On a side note- if I were you I'd sit in March anyway just to get some practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vobri05

Hi , i have alot of GAMSAT prep material and an intro to physics book, just things have come up and i wont be able to sit the exam and i spent a lot of money on the material, each section is detailed with plenty of exam full questions and explainations if your interested just give me a shout, there is everything there for you to give march exams a really good go! im looking 300 euro for it total!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 kermicrzy

Hi,
    I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that would happen to be selling the GAMSAT prep material from Des O'Neill. Its been quite hard to come by this year....

Thanks a million!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sallyann55

vobri05 wrote: »
    Hi , i have alot of GAMSAT prep material and an intro to physics book, just things have come up and i wont be able to sit the exam and i spent a lot of money on the material, each section is detailed with plenty of exam full questions and explainations if your interested just give me a shout, there is everything there for you to give march exams a really good go! im looking 300 euro for it total!

hi i d be interested in buying some of that material off u, what exactly do u have?
    gemma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

kermicrzy wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that would happen to be selling the GAMSAT prep material from Des O'Neill. Its been quite hard to come by this year....

Thanks a million!!

I have the Des O'Neill Science notes for sale! PM me if you're still looking for it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 mednow

For sale:
    Full set of Gradmed notes (Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Written Communication).
    Also full set of Ozimed papers (10 complete practice papers).
    Also textbooks: Organic Chemistry for Dummies, Physics for Dummies (plus workbook), Chemistry for Dummies (plus workbook).
    Scored 66
    Highest offer secures, living in Dublin area
    Please contact me at gamsatnotes@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geigercounter

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for second hand Gradmed materials. Doing the GAMSAT in Dublin in March and don't think Ill be able to get time off to do the intensive course.

500 euro for a full set.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭drspock

mednow wrote: »
    For sale:
    Full set of Gradmed notes (Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Written Communication).
    Also full set of Ozimed papers (10 complete practice papers).
    Also textbooks: Organic Chemistry for Dummies, Physics for Dummies (plus workbook), Chemistry for Dummies (plus workbook).
    Scored 66
    Highest offer secures, living in Dublin area
    Please contact me at gamsatnotes@hotmail.com

Hi, congrats on that great score. Have you started GEP yet? I am currently looking to buy 2nd hand Ozimed papers in good condition, because they are ridiculously overpriced on the internet. Do you still have some for sale and how much are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭drspock

vobri05 wrote: »

Hi, Have you got the OZIMED papers for sale? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seamus bond

hi

i have gradmed notes for sale. all of the notes are included. i have an advert up on adverts.ie. 250 for the lot.
    i'm in dublin but might be able to travel some of the way at the weekend.
    spent a lot of time on boards.ie last year looking up info about the exam and other stuff. found it useful. i know some people dont think the gradmed courses are worth it but i'm fairly sure i wouldnt have gotten in if i didnt do it. different for everyone though depending on your background.
    i suppose i am selling the notes though so you could say that i would say that.
    but anyway if someone would like to buy the notes i have them. if not then best of luck with the study. hope if goes well for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 coffee maniac

Hi ,

Was just wondering if you still have those Section 3 papers ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 frigate gumption

hi

i have gradmed notes for sale. all of the notes are included. i have an advert up on adverts.ie. 250 for the lot.

You still got those notes for sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bandylegs

hi frigate gumption,
    i have notes for sale if your interested. have an add up on gumtree. the price is 300 but i'll sell for 250.
    if your intrerested have a look http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/93/73507393.html
    or just search for Gamsat Study Notes. add was posted on the 8th Februrary
    you can reply to the add to send a message and arrange for pick up or to meet or whatever. dont really want to put me email up on boards.ie
    all the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seamus bond

You still got those notes for sale?

sorry
    notes are sold

Full set of gradmed notes for sale, plus organic chemistry for dummies, and physics for dummies. Will sell the lot for 200 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bogg2010

hi seriously in need of gradmed notes, please if these are still available, reply ASAP, would be greatfull

Hi there,
    The notes are available. You can email me at snip
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cally112

I have a full set of gradmed notes for sale, including all the additional notes I received during the intensive revision course.

I am also selling four text books which include:

- Advance biology
    - Rapid revision Biology (leaving cert)
    - Organic chemistry for Dummies
    - Chemistry for biologists

Everything is in very good condition, some books and notes contain scribbles of things I learnt from the revision course.

I have put everything on ebay starting at 250euro. To "buy it now" will be 450 with free P & P to anywhere in Europe only.

Link is below. :D

http://cgi.ebay.ie/GAMSAT-prep-material-Gradmed-/260809949120?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&hash=item3cb97bffc0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gunnereoin

Hi,
    I'm looking for a full set of Gradmed notes in good condition..
    PM if you can sort me out.
    Sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 edel.happy

Biologic wrote: »
    I don't know about that prep course but I wouldn't get too stressed about the physics. I gave it 2 days attention max and did fine. I had never studied physics either and just used one of the "A level in a week" books. On a side note- if I were you I'd sit in March anyway just to get some practice.
    I have a lot of notes from the Gradmed course. PM me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 edel.happy

bogg2010 wrote: »
    hi seriously in need of gradmed notes, please if these are still available, reply ASAP, would be greatfull

I have a lot of notes from the Gradmed course. PM me

Advertisement