Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Train Cam onboard video thread - add your links!

Options
  • 18-11-2010 5:49pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There have been lots of video clips of aircraft mounted onboard cams, and they look cool.
    But I thought how about something similar but different?

So ladies and gentlemen, pull up your seats and open the popcorn, here is a model train mounted cam video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCD4L9AFH54

I'm sure there are much better ones out there.
    Post the best you can find!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

coolwings wrote: »
    There have been lots of video clips of aircraft mounted onboard cams, and they look cool.
    But I thought how about something similar but different?

So ladies and gentlemen, pull up your seats and open the popcorn, here is a model train mounted cam video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCD4L9AFH54

I'm sure there are much better ones out there.
    Post the best you can find!

Maybe someone on here that can stick a camera on their setup.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I've seen one with the cam mounted in a loco going along a really well landscaped model railway layout, landscaped to look like the turn of the 19th-20th century.

The video was most impressive - like a colour film of a time gone by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yes sounds good, i was looking for just that type yesterday after seein your link, only had a quick look though, link it up if you can find it again.

Advertisement