Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Ireland Graduate 2010 Salary

• 18-11-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi!

Enterprise Ireland's Graduate Programme 2010's recruitment has kicked off and closes January 2010. I've been reading into the programme and it greatly appeals to me.

I am a marketing graduate but have not been working in that field the last few years. It could make for a good opportunity for me to amend my career path.

My question is, can anyone advise what the salary is for a graduate on the Enterprise Ireland Graduate programme? I've read some information online, but most relates to funding for a company taking on a graduate.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

For most grad programmes you're looking at anything from 20k to 25k, but times are changing so I'm not sure. You could just ask? I think a lot of people would be willing to work for free at the minute so getting into any grad programme is a bonus!

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Herodotus

Over recent years, the wage has been €30,000

However, in the December budget all new entrants into the Civil Service are getting a 10% paycut, which would mean that the starting salary in 2011 is €27,000.

I know when you start they provide you with paid accommodation for 2 weeks to enbale you time to organise your own accommodation etc.

They've also been known to provide a container, free of charge, to new staff to allow them to ship their personal items abroad.

Advertisement