Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work in boston??

Options
  • 18-11-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hello all,i'm looking for your help in relation to work or sourcing work in boston MA as i'm travelling there in december.i'm not sure if this is the correct thread or not.i've tried looking on the web but had no luck so any help in relation to websites or places to start looking for work when i get there would be greatly appreciated... many thanks:D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I think this would be most suited to the North America forum. I'll throw it over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Need more details OP.

Under what circumstances are you coming to the US?
    1. On the VWP for a recee to see if you can find a sponsor
    2. On a intern/IWT J1
    3. On a dependent visa that gives you the right to work
    4. Lucky enough to win the DV lottery or marry an American and have a green card

After that, what kind if job are you looking for? What kind if experience do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Hey guys, im a student in my final year in college and after i finish in May i want to start working in Boston for a year maybe, im wondering if there is anybody out there woh can give me useful information on how i should get started with planning? Thanks

Advertisement