Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused over Geography Homework????

• 18-11-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

The following two questions have to be in for tomorrow.

(B) LANDFORM DEVELOPMENT

Isostatic processes involve adjustments to the balance between land and sea. Discuss how these processes have shaped the Irish landscape over time.

(C) HUMAN INTERACTION

Examine, with reference to one of the following, how human activities can impact on surface processes:
    - Mass movement processes
    - River processes
    - Coastal processes

I was going to answer (C) on coastal processes and (B) on river processes but then I noticed the words highlighted in bold, and realised that was not going to work.
    I've already answered (C) on coastal so I will have to change that. Maybe as a correction I could do (B) on coastal processes and (C) on river processes becuase (B) refers to the sea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭sh4128

landform development a cliff? (correct me if im wrong im awful at geo)

human interaction - geothermal energy production in iceland??(again i could be wrong)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Look at the important words in the questions -

(B) Isostatic processes land sea

Raised beaches, rias, fjords.

(C) human activities surface processes

Advertisement