Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knauf 170mm insulation 13 Euro a roll-Homebase

• 18-11-2010 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up for anyone near Hombase in Ballymun/Santry.

They are selling off rolls of 170mm Knauf attic insulation for 13 euro a roll.

Down from 45 euro.:eek:

I asked the manager why so cheap,he said that they can not sell them at that price and need to shift them out of their storage warehouse to make way for Christmass stock.

So get them while you can at that price.

I just got 4 rolls.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pic of the stuff,so you know what stuff Im talking about.

Thats a 100mm roll I got aswell,the rolls are 170mm rolls for 13 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭CBYR1983

paddy147 wrote: »
    Pic of the stuff,so you know what stuff Im talking about.

Thats a 100mm roll I got aswell,the rolls are 170mm rolls for 13 euro.

Are they selling 100mm as well? I went in (to Bluebell branch) looking for 100mm and they didn't have in that "Carbon Zero" variety, only 170mm. Too wide for purposes I needed it, which is very confined space sloping down to eaves.

Looks like you found it though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

CBYR1983 wrote: »
    Are they selling 100mm as well? I went in (to Bluebell branch) looking for 100mm and they didn't have in that "Carbon Zero" variety, only 170mm. Too wide for purposes I needed it, which is very confined space sloping down to eaves.

Looks like you found it though!

All the 100mm is now gone,only 170mm insulation left at that price in Homebase now.

The 170mm is probably gone now too,as it was flying out the door at 13 euro a roll.;)

Advertisement