Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

youtube browser messed up

• 18-11-2010 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

When I go on to youtube the browser is messed up. Its a problem I have only encountered today ( haven't installed anything new or done anything out of the ordinary.) It just shows some youtube text along the left hand side of the page with a white background.

I have tried restarting, deleting history etc, but it still won't work. Only having this prob with youtube and its out of the blue?

Anybody experienced something similar or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Have you updated flash to the latest version? Try to uninstall then reinstall that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Having the same problem too :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,504 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Have the same problem too, status bar at the bottom says 'connecting to s.ytimg.com' and then either nothing happens or it eventually comes up looking like a website from 1995 with everything left justified, happens on IE8 and Firefox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

Sometimes deleting cookies and cache works for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,504 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It is NOT a user problem, I clean up my cookies and cache regularly with CCleaner, I am having the Youtube problem on Windows with IE8 and Firefox and on an iMac with Safari and Firefox.

• Advertisement
Advertisement