Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gamertag needed?help

• 18-11-2010 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Can someone set me up a xbox live gamertag?

My xbox wont let me... Its for a friend who wants to try it out without buying membership, I know if you set one up you get a months free.

You make it so I can recover it...would be a great help:)

Thanks

pm for details

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

It wont let me recover it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

was told you can only have 4 profiles per console.Could that be your problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

DMG_49 wrote: »
    It wont let me recover it

what happens when you try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Think thats the problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    was told you can only have 4 profiles per console.Could that be your problem?

Not sure thats corrrect, i have 6 on mine (not being a tool or anything just saying)

If you think it is too many profiles though delete one and see how you get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

GAAman wrote: »
    Not sure thats corrrect, i have 6 on mine (not being a tool or anything just saying)

If you think it is too many profiles though delete one and see how you get on

Possibly was said to me a while back,3rd hand info so if you say you have 6 I believe you.

Advertisement