Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Database

Options
  • 18-11-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I have a Star Trek database that I got from a friend.
    It's in Excel format and it details all the episodes and movies.
    It also cross-references in chronological format as well
    It's broken down by
    Show-episode.
    Plus Sagas-races-crossovers.

It's home-made so no copyright issues and I think it's excellent but you can make up your on minds on it.
    If anybody wants a copy, private me with your email address and I'll forward it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

Examples:

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

wow, such detail , can you post it here ?

I tried but the file was too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TKline

How long did it take him to make that!?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I've never seen anything even close to that :eek: It must have taken the person months to complete it. Tis rather inmpressive :D

• Advertisement

I'm not sure how long it took. What's good about it is that it should be useful for a good while until they make another new series (ever?).

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭SC Kevin

WOW :eek: very impressed! i collected all the magazines that were out a few years ago but i defo have to get my hands on this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

I think we shud set up a paypal account for this person who created it and everyone who gets a copy of it should contribute the price of a pint or €5 euro at least. Came across an episode of enterprise that i had actually missed while going through it :D and i own the box set :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CSaber

Looks very good and well done to the person involved in making it but I think I'll be sticking with Memory Alpha. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

WOW! looks amazing, I'll take a copy PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement