Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would these cost?

Options
  • 18-11-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi, i know know one would be able to give me an exact price but im wondering around how much i would pay for these two

scorpio.jpg
    This would be smaller than the picture

and a quote with 6 words. The quote would be no bigger that the size of text im writing this post it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Most places charge anywhere from €70-100 per hour so expect to pay that if they're just small pieces. Also you shouldn't let price sway your decision on where to go. Go for where you most feel comfortable and somewhere clean, bright and sterile. Good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good, as a general rule :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

loike wrote: »
    Hi, i know know one would be able to give me an exact price but im wondering around how much i would pay for these two

scorpio.jpg
    This would be smaller than the picture

and a quote with 6 words. The quote would be no bigger that the size of text im writing this post it

Thanks

the letting size is far too small. the skin cannot hold ink that close together for any appreciable lenght of time.

THIS SIZE IS JUST ABOUT WORKABLE, even so - it would have to be spaced further apart

Advertisement