Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Plugin - Confirm Post Is Read?

Options
  • 18-11-2010 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Im currently developing an intranet using Wordpress as the CMS and Im hoping to implement a feature whereby new starters can confirm that they've read t's and c's document -> Something along the lines of a facebook "like" button, but something that relays the fact that a user has adknowledged it back to the admin. Ive searched through the plugins page to no avail.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I wonder if you could use Contact Form 7 plugin in association with Contact Form 7 to Database plugin.

You would create a form and you can add this to the bottom of the pages you want confirmed/acknowledged.
    The form would require that readers enter their name (obviously this is open to abuse so their might be a way to record the reader's IP address).

You can export the data to Excel.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

daymobrew wrote: »
    I wonder if you could use Contact Form 7 plugin in association with Contact Form 7 to Database plugin.

You would create a form and you can add this to the bottom of the pages you want confirmed/acknowledged.
    The form would require that readers enter their name (obviously this is open to abuse so their might be a way to record the reader's IP address).

You can export the data to Excel.

Hi daymobrew,

Thanks so much for the advice. I installed that plugin, and its working perfectly for the job in hand! :¬)

Cheers!

Advertisement