Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS 350 - Query

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Thanks Koolkid. Maybe they're industrial quality. They're expensive enough... €265 for the gsm which I'd need! Surely there's some cheaper way of triggering a gsm phone call?

A related question... I see the Aritech CS350 has a pair of terminals labelled with a phone symbol. Is that a contact output (to trigger a dialler)? or a phone line connection for an inbuilt dialler?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try the Suppliers sticky here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748

I'm sure you will find something cheaper.

Where are you looking at the phone symbol on the CS350?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Thanks. Will do.

The phone symbol is in the wiring diagram in the CS350 installation instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I think I have a similar query to above. I have an Aritech CS 350 alarm and I'm wondering is there a cheap way to get it to ring my mobile? (Once that number rings I'd know the alarm has gone off.)

Many thanks for any help.

You could also use something like this.
    From looking at the thread it could be the cheaper option going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Thanks. Will do.

The phone symbol is in the wiring diagram in the CS350 installation instructions.

Outputs are used on the 350 to trigger an auto dialer.

Advertisement