Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Girls

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

When was the last time you saw an actual Dublin girl in Copper's though?

Pretty much everyone I know goes there hhaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

* girls from eastern europe are absolutely stunning compared to our own fat arsed sour faced smelly hairy monkeys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

flanum wrote: »
    * girls from eastern europe are absolutely stunning compared to our own fat arsed sour faced smelly hairy monkeys!

You've been on that website again haven't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Donegal girls are always forgotten about in polls :(

Feic ya anyway Pete. Where is the lurve maaaaan! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Terry wrote: »
    Ooh. Can we mention our own town?

Leixlip girls love the bad guys who will bang them, pole them, piss off until they get a house, keep banging other Leixlip girls, pole the others, piss off until they get a house and always have somewhere to sleep.

That or they'll seek out someone from a neighbouring town, have a kid for them, get a house and give that dude somewhere to sleep (even though he has 130 kids for 37 different women around the local area).

I feel sorry for these women.
    Actually, scratch that. I love these women. I really love you all. I'll never leave you. You mean so much to me, babe. I'd never cheat on you. You're really good looking. Why would I ever cheat on you?

Jesus ****ing Christ. There are some really dumb Irish women out there, and I've seen so many of them fall for the same crap over and over again.

Gentlemen, if you want a lady, then never go anywhere near a woman foolish enough to fall for the crappy lines above.

Ladies, if you want a gentleman, then never fall for any of the lines above.

This is a universal thang brotha'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

gagomes wrote: »
    * Five-Mile-Town girls are hearty but deeply deeply cynical.

:confused: Ah those Five-Mile-Town girls; they're all the same-all 20 of them.
    Fivemiletown is classified as a village by the NI Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) (ie with population between 1,000 and 2,250 people). On Census day (29 April 2001) there were 1,108 people living in Fivemiletown. Of these:

19.9% were aged under 16 and 20.6% were aged 60 and over
    48.4% of the population were male and 51.6% were female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

latenia wrote: »
    :confused: Ah those Five-Mile-Town girls; they're all the same-all 20 of them.

Oh that's a real place! I thought it was some euphimism for a back-arse place, like One-Horse-Town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Terry wrote: »
    Have you been there?
    I went once because I did a small bit of tiling there when it was being refurbished. I just wanted to see how the finished product looked. It wasn't great. Left after 1 pint. The place was full of kids.

My friend Tom McD (you know him. The year below us) was leaving for Oz. His family are friends of the owners, so anyone with him was getting in free that night. I just kept lighting cigarettes while waiting for everyone to go in and then went home. I couldn't face going in there again.

Been there twice i think. Was at the Rocky's reunion thing that was organised last christmas. Wasn't great to be honest, the year before was a good laugh, all people around our age there out having a laugh. Last year it was mostly kids, and i felt every one of my years!!!

there was copious amounts of beer taken before i've darkened the door both times though

was funny last year meeting heads from different parts of the town who were sworn enemies back in the day, now just having a laugh at how silly it all was.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Oh that's a real place! I thought it was some euphimism for a back-arse place, like One-Horse-Town.
    nah, they only get the horse on Thursdays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Ballaghadareen girls have trouble spelling the name of their town.

As do you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Irish girls are the business, END OF.

Wish I was in the cot with one right now!

Was in the scratcher with this little diamond from Coolock and she says "take off the condom; I'm clean as a whistle, on the pill and you're a virgin, ya little fecker" :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Donegal girls are always forgotten about in polls :(

Feic ya anyway Pete. Where is the lurve maaaaan! :eek:

I forgot, totally forgot - yup, Donegal girls are sound - they scare me somewhat (hence this post :p) but sound nonetheless.

Sure you're a ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Ah, sure you'd never be Dunboran a Donegal girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Hope you have some wet wipes for your screen.

I agree with the Galway girls one, always friendly girls - especially the brunettes.

Kerry Girls are not there but they are the soundest girls in all of Ireland.

Leitrim girls are lovely of course, very genuine and always up for a laugh.

I'll stop there before my generalizations stop being positive, which would be inevitably when I got to the counties where the women must have all come from the bowels of hell and had their personalities sucked out of 'em at birth and vacuum packed, allowing for them only to be collected on exiting the world.

Clare ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Aren't they all lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Aren't they all lovely!
    They all have lovely bottoms.

Advertisement