Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topmail.ie: No login possible

Options
  • 19-11-2010 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,

I hope my question is on-topic here.

I currently cannot log in to my topmail.ie account. I get the response the password is wrong. But since it is saved in the mail client it hardly is.
    No response from support yet. Neither on password recovery nor on general enquiry.
    Anyone else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

edit: Working again.
    Possibly some maintenance? But then they should at least announce that on their site.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LVlv

Hi, pleased you are back up & running however I have been having problems with my Topmail; send messages not arriving at addressee's mail box. I have tried the support contact on numerous occasions without response.
    Anyone else having this problem, are Topmail still in business.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Midlander1

I have had reasons to contact Topmail support on two occasions and on each occasion they rang back. I got my problem sorted but I do know of people who had logging on issues and the problem seemed to resolve itself without support getting back to them. Could be a glitch in Topmails own system.

Advertisement