Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush: O2 Dublin May 12 2011 (Confirmed)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

As suspected yesterday, it seems now to be be the "Optimum Seating" plan. When the O2 presale was done yesterday, the default plan on Ticketmaster was the normal layout, with the tiered seats starting in the balcony at Row 21, but now the attached plan to the Rush presale has the tiered seats starting at Row 5. This means a much smaller standing area than normal.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180045738BE537D0

password: FIRST

starts at 9.00am

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Pye

Where do you put the PW?

Pye wrote: »
    Where do you put the PW?

in the box it asks you to put it in ...this will not appear until 0:9:0:01am

or 9 on the dot probably...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnnyivan

Still no tickets available for Rush members on Ticketmaster! What am I doing wrong?

• Advertisement

Not getting a box. :confused:

Nothing. I'd say they just forgot to press the button to release them. :rolleyes:

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong - that I'm just stupid or something!

johnnyivan wrote: »
    Still no tickets available for Rush members on Ticketmaster! What am I doing wrong?

typical Ticketmaster...when I refresh the page...I get a quick glimpse of "On Sale Now" ... but it quickly jumps back to "More Info"

Same here. I hate buying stuff online. It's too hard! :pac:

• Advertisement

This has happened before with pre-sales. You have to just persist and eventually they'll probably realise they've not updated the system.

open now

Nothing. I'd say they just forgot to press the button to release them. :rolleyes:

They're not dropping the Atom bomb - it should be pre-set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

anyone get in?Im getting the same unavailable msg over n over

Block A...row 18...better seats available than the O2 presale I'm afraid...get in quick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

swe:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Det as a nut!!!

WHOO-HOOO! Standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

There we go! I got a seat in Block E Row 18, which I'm liking a lot ...

edit: I just checked the map and realised that I have an aisle seat - my favourite!

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Bradlent - did you get in?
    Not much point sitting - when you'll end up standing anyway.

Keep getting this message - anyone else same problem? Got link and password off Rush website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Loubytee wrote: »
    Keep getting this message - anyone else same problem? Got link and password off Rush website.
    All I can suggest is to restart your browser, because it's definitely working.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

looks like there's no one buying any more....seats 25 -28 in block A row 18 still sitting free....

glad everyone on here that wanted them appears to have got them

Loubytee wrote: »

What message? Try a different browser perhaps?

torby wrote: »
    looks like there's no one buying any more...

Maybe they won't fill the place afterall. I mean - they're not exactly popular. Hey! We're members of an elite! I'm just pleased that they've enough of a following to attempt the 02.

Yes played the Point years ago and it wasn't filled. Next tour they probably would've filled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Got my standing tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ChairmanWow

What message? Try a different browser perhaps?

I was in firefox kept getting password not on system, pasted the link into explorer and got in - result: 2 standing tickets:D

After a lot of freaking out and wondering what the hell all this writing was, I got standing tickets! Wahooooo! :cool:

Glad to hear it PYE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Bradlent - did you get in?
    Not much point sitting - when you'll end up standing anyway.

yep got in,pretty much as soon as i posted that last message.Went for standing thank you very much.The 4 hours will fly by:cool:

• Advertisement

:D
    Thanks mate.

Sadly no standing was left in Manchester though. Boo... Had to go to the one in Dub though. First ever gig here eh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement