Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush: O2 Dublin May 12 2011 (Confirmed)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

johnnyivan wrote: »
    Just watched ''Beyond the Lighted Stage" - fantastic Xmas pressie.

There's a 'making of' that features 2112 and Moving Pictures that is also worth a watch, if you haven't seen it.
    amazon.co.uk link

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Think i might add Barcelona gig to this.:D

Spoted myself in Beyond The Lighted Stage.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

After Dublin im doing Newcastle( with the missus ) then the O2 in london the following week. I did a few of the other UK venues before and also the Ahoy in rotterdam . Im still thinking about doing one of the european venues, anyone else got any plans ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

galwayrush wrote: »
    Think i might add Barcelona gig to this.:D

Spoted myself in Beyond The Lighted Stage.:D

Looks like Barcelona was just a rumour (as per RIAB). You at one of the gigs featured in the movie?
    Im still thinking about doing one of the european venues, anyone else got any plans ?

Dublin & Frankfurt for me. Pity Frankfurt's an apparently boring city but I was determined to catch the last European show on this tour. Never been to Germany so I'm going to stay an extra day and rent a bike and see some countryside.

Looks like Barcelona was just a rumour (as per RIAB). You at one of the gigs featured in the movie?

Dublin & Frankfurt for me. Pity Frankfurt's an apparently boring city but I was determined to catch the last European show on this tour. Never been to Germany so I'm going to stay an extra day and rent a bike and see some countryside.

I would have been front row in Glasgow, which some of my friends are, and are featured in the movie,couldn't make the gig, but i spotted myself in the extras helping out at the Manchester eucon .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭PattheMetaller

Dublin and Glasgow gigs for me. First time I've went to any band's gigs on consecutive dates; looking forward to it big time!! :cool:

Dublin and Glasgow gigs for me. First time I've went to any band's gigs on consecutive dates; looking forward to it big time!! :cool:

It's class.managed 6 gigs in a row on each of the last 2 tours, as well as Toronto.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm happy to be going once :o

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ava Adored

It would be class to go to the Glasgow show, love doing the groupie tour thing!! :cool: Well happy I have my Dublin ticket, bring.it.on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Got nosebleed seats for O2 London today, thats all ticketbas**ard are offering, but don't care as got Block D Dublin, still some half decent seats left Block A Dublin if anyone is buying a tick shortly.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Standing in Dublin and fifth row in Newcastle for me.

\m/:D\m/

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnnyivan

I'm going to stay an extra day and rent a bike and see some countryside.

I love that. If it was an AC/DC or Guns and Roses gig it'd be:

"I think I'll get totally wasted :) "

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Ticketmaster have released some more standing tickets this morning, if anyone requires some, cheapest tickets going for the gig too. Totally unfair this, as I know people who took seats but would have prefered to have stood, no wonder they are called Ticketbast**d!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

FFS, got a seated ticcket :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Good seats released too e.g Block D Row 13

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I was in the shop today. I was buying some items, and obviously other people were too. The lad in front of me, all his items scan through, and up pops €21.12 on the till. All I thought was 'YES' as I as thinking right at the time hoe awesome the gig will actually be.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please continue discussion of this gig here, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement