Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Play the o2 Thurs 12th May!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ticket bought

BLock D Row 19 Seat 111

• Registered Users Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭yankinlk

How???

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

Got mine too.. standing.

Priority tickets unavailable now.

EDIT: Sorry, they're still there. You just have to go through the o2BlueRoom to get them. Nevermind..

Got mine too - thanks for updating your post Sanitarium! I had nearly given up. I got Block M - was hoping for Block D - but I needed 4/5 tickets together so better than nothing.

EDIT: I see my post was edited for ticket advertising - fair enough - but just to make it clear - i wasnt "selling" my tickets, its just i didnt get all that i want. Sorry if i broke the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

AAAHHHHH.... Coming up no match for standing tickets. Could they be gone already??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Im in the presale now but being offered crappy tickets up the back of the top tiers. Surely lower tiered seating is not all gone???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Allocation for standing and lower-tiered seats seems to be snapped up. I missed out this morning so I'll wait for the general sale.

Yeah. I might try for more tickets in general sale...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Is o2 presale on or what?trying to get tickets through ticketmaster while loading up it states on sale now then when fully loaded nada.
    Going to try o2 blueroom now.
    Feckin technology me hoop!

Got access what's The story no standing?
    Priority me bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

hey man, looks like Presale allocation is all gone ... try the general sale on Fri morning at 9am ... sorry dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,867 ✭✭✭billyhead

I never heard of the band Rush. Are they any good. I like Mettallica and Guns N Roses. Would it be worth going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

RayCon wrote: »
    hey man, looks like Presale allocation is all gone ... try the general sale on Fri morning at 9am ... sorry dude.

There's another 'fan' presale tomorrow @ 9am through TicketMaster http://email.rush.net/tour/ir/

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Just seen on Ticketmaster tickets for Glee and Journey/Foreigner go on sale on Friday too. If you go to an outlet might be long ques? Glee tickets at 8 though, Rush at 9. May be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got into this band after watching i love you man. It is a mystery why they are not very big worldwide very good music. Got a kick ass seat for the gig too Block D Row 19 Seat 111 (please god i dont have an exam that day).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkpAtvX5as

One of there brillent songs pity its not included on the set list for this tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

billyhead wrote: »
    I never heard of the band Rush. Are they any good. I like Mettallica and Guns N Roses. Would it be worth going to?

You betcha. Extraordinary band. Check out some of their back catalogue. I'm no musician myself but the instrument skills of these guys are unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

There's another 'fan' presale tomorrow @ 9am through TicketMaster http://email.rush.net/tour/ir/

So just go to blueroom tomorrow and type in first?I want to sign up to the site I can't find any link do so.The tiered priority tickets left don't look great,hope I don't regret being picky..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

billyhead wrote: »

Very much so. For many rock fans, this is the equivalent of a Papal Visit!

Suggest you check out the Rush movie 'Beyond the Lighted Stage' http://www.filmjunk.com/2010/06/18/rush-beyond-the-lighted-stage-review/

I'll admit I'm not the biggest Metallica fan, but this movie is the exact opposite of the tragedy that is 'Some Kind of Lobster'.

Any luck this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Yep...2 Floor standing tickets from fan site link. :):)

I got 4 more for Block F row 17! Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Yippee!!! Centre stage, Block D row 17, roll on march, I reckon this will sell out tommorow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Block D, Row 14

That is full of WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just remembered this now. Only seems to be seated tickets left. Ugh.

[edit]Just noticed that some people who posted here must have actually chosen seated! Craziness![/edit]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Flynner64

got 4 tickets block E Row 13....sweet !

as regards choosing to sit, you do realise the show is 3 1/2 hours long, and a lot of us Rush fans are getting on a bit...anyway you can stand for all the bits you want, and have a seat and a beer at the intermission.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just plumped for the seats. My friend booked his ticket first and when I went on 10 minutes later, I got the seat beside him. Looks like demand will be pretty slow this after the initial mad Rush.

We're in Block A, Row 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Got two standing tickets this morning!! I am delighted! This is gonna be a great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dayglo

Got my standing ticket this a.m.
    Moving Pictures introduced me to Neil Peart.
    Neil Peart is the reason I hit the drums.
    This is gonna be the gig of a lifetime for me!!

COME ON THE AIR DRUMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

AdMMM wrote: »
    [edit]Just noticed that some people who posted here must have actually chosen seated! Craziness![/edit]

It is a 3.5 hour show. I am unable to stand that long without getting cranky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

One of the lads secured standing tickets this morning...can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

A lot of people seem to be opting for seating tickets due to the fact it's a 3 and a half hour show but realisticly thats probably not much longer than most gigs when you factor in support band and swap over between sets (this is of course if like myself, you get there around about when doors open)

Advertisement