Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi Restaurant

Options
  • 19-11-2010 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,
    Coming down to cork tomorrow and just thought maybe taking the girlfriend to a sushi restaurant, i did a bit of google but all posts outta date back in 2008.

Hopefully you can help me here!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

Nice, not sure why i didn't find that thread, GOOGLE!!!
    It seems like a deli, is there another place to sit down for saturday night!!

OR is this the only place in Cork ??

That's only sushi restaurant in town, as far as I know. It started out as a take away only place on a different street, but I'm pretty sure it's sit-down place now.

Other boardsies might be able to confirm that or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

Thanks for the info, i have checked the website, its seems there is a couple stools but that could be it.

I hope there is another place where you can sit down and enjoy the meal, but thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Wagamamas Sushi Tuesdays? Still Exist?

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's finished. Never got a chance to try it. Went on a Tuesday a good while back and it was no longer being done.

Was it good?

Advertisement