Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sci-Fi Shop on Waterloo Road (Or where can I get Magic Cards)

Options
  • 19-11-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I’m looking for Magic Cards and living in Letterkenny Derry is the only place I can just go and get them (online takes to long as I’m planning for this weekend). Now I know there is a sci-fi shop on waterloo road that sells them but I don’t know the name of it or have a phone number for it. Can anyone one here help out? Or do yous know of any other places where I can get them?

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I haven't actually checked it out, but you might get lucky if you do - there's a stall in the Richmond Centre, by the escalators, that sells comics, and memorabilia. They might do the cards. Other than that, I don't know which shop it might be you're on about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

I think you might be talking about Trash, I presume its still there, here's the website with phone number
    http://www.imarocker.com/Features/TRASH/TRASH.htm

When I was in there years and years ago they deffo sold cards and games workshop etc etc, may be just metal stuff now.

Just realised date on thread presume op already found out

Advertisement