Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ayjayirl's Back Garden Invitational Online Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Placebo wrote: »
    so theres a possibility of 5 matches?
    thats grand, il download ajay after 2 matches :cool:

Sure you will.

Sairus wrote: »
    It's a date. I'll bring the cheap wine.

Can your group please let me know who Doyler picks. I hear its probably Akuma but I want it from the horses mouth so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Can your group please let me know who Doyler picks. I hear its probably Akuma but I want it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Doylers Xbox died recently so unless he plays on someone elses, he's probably out.

BanjoB wrote: »
    Doylers Xbox died recently so unless he plays on someone elses, he's probably out.

oh. Can someone let me know if he can play on someone else's xbox or if he is out. I'll need to sort it out

oh. Can someone let me know if he can play on someone else's xbox or if he is out. I'll need to sort it out

If he can't play, I'll slip in and take his place???? :)

• Advertisement

There is a waiting list somewhere. I'll have a look at it and see what the story is. I am pretty sure Kirby is on that list but he is playing in Azza's tourney so maybe its more fair that it be offered to another. I'll go through it later when I am back online and post it here.

Stay Tuned :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I propose Ry takes Doylers place.
    he can travel to mine to take part in the tournament
    what an excellent idea u say? sure is

Right lads, I trawled through the thread and found the following on the list

Generic_name01
    Kirby
    Banjo_B
    Ry (By nomination)

In the interest of fairness I am going to remove Kirby as he is playing in Azza's tourney (Sorry Kirby - nothing personal at all just trying to get as many people involved in this as possible and with you already in Azza's I'm gonna give it to someone else. Thank you for putting yourself forward in case of pull out, I know you were helping me out).

That leaves Generic_name01 and Banjo_B.

Ry, if you are genuinely interested please post here and let me know.

When I have your answer, I'll throw the three names into a hat and pick one for entry into the group Doyler will vacate. This, by the way, is all dependent on Doyler being unable to play (I hope you understand this), so if he says he can by going to a mates house or something, then he will. :)

As an aside and really depends on how this goes, I'll run another tourney after this and those who didn't get to play in this one will be first refusal on the next one. Fairest option I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Yeah My xbox has RROD..

Let Araforn / BanjoB take my place.

Cant wait to see this. Good luck with the tournament!

*Whatever you decide. If theres just 2 going for the spot why not have them fight for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I am interested but I'm not sure I'll be able to so give all slots to whoever's in front of me but just keep me in line I guess. Till I know more I can't say for sure. I'll be in for the 2v2 on Saturday anyway so I'll know more then I'd say.

• Advertisement

Ry wrote: »
    I am interested but I'm not sure I'll be able to so give all slots to whoever's in front of me but just keep me in line I guess. Till I know more I can't say for sure. I'll be in for the 2v2 on Saturday anyway so I'll know more then I'd say.

Would need a commitment. As you can't give that, I'll draw the two remaining names out of a hat bowl later - have to run now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Would need a commitment. As you can't give that, I'll draw the two remaining names out of a hat bowl later - have to run now.

Yeh no worries.

viper_fat_burner.jpgssfiv_adon_c.viper_ultra.jpg

gwan the RY, make it rain on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

It's a date. I'll bring the cheap wine.

Sounds good.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYLA5laxTOWZ8zGqMDX17wjtjL6pZPoQ98XLC5iBulgkClD9vebw

Right lads. I drew the final name for the person to replace Doyler. I got one of our illustrious moderators to make the blind selection from the two names by pulling them out of a bowl.

....and the winner is.....

Banjo_B.

Sorry about that Generic. Next time.

Waheyy!! :) cheers AJ.
    I'll be in with chun so.

Waheyy!! :) cheers AJ.
    I'll be in with chun so.

get in line buddy :)

get in line buddy :)

Bagsy black tracksuit if we end up meeting in the tourney :p

bacgsy kill bill yellow tracksuit

Neither of you are getting out of groups...... Well, I'm half right. Sorry Farz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Rigged! Ahh no worries I turned on my xbox last night to find my account has reverted to silver. Had to top up me fone too so its a good thing it went to banjo! Best of luck! If your doing another one I'm definitely interested. Sounds like a laugh.

Neither of you are getting out of groups...... Well, I'm half right. Sorry Farz.

i'm gonna rough you up, i usually mess about but theres no jokin bout this time, il be finishing you off.

finishhim.jpg

click image for better in depth image

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Rigged! Ahh no worries I turned on my xbox last night to find my account has reverted to silver. Had to top up me fone too so its a good thing it went to banjo! Best of luck! If your doing another one I'm definitely interested. Sounds like a laugh.

Xbox Live is free this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Xbox Live is free this weekend.

What a coincidence, so is my group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

What a coincidence, so is my group.

Brave words Sairus.
    You win some second fiddle tournament that's held in the "culture" capitol and you've got confidence now

It's time to show you how things are done in the big smoke (on the internet):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Foamy - Ibuki
    Scavanger VIII - guile
    Future Guy - Deejay
    A-Trak - Honda

I should be around Friday night & Sunday afternoon lads.
    I'll message if I see any of you on.

Hopefully our connection will be better Future Guy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A-Trak wrote: »
    I should be around Friday night & Sunday afternoon lads.
    I'll message if I see any of you on.

Hopefully our connection will be better Future Guy

It's weird because we normally have no problem. I normally have 3 bars, but until this week I have never seen exactly 1 bar.

Ionically, I used never be able to connect with Scavanger but it worked perfectly last night!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

FutureGuy wrote: »
    It's weird because we normally have no problem. I normally have 3 bars, but until this week I have never seen exactly 1 bar.

Ionically, I used never be able to connect with Scavanger but it worked perfectly last night!

Your conn seemed fine to me when we were having those Deejay mirrors (nice vortexing btw).

i'm gonna rough you up, i usually mess about but theres no jokin bout this time, il be finishing you off.

Messing about last inferno????? I think not.

It would be hilarious if after all the banter, neither of us go through. :eek:

• Advertisement

Messing about last inferno????? I think not.

It would be hilarious if after all the banter, neither of us go through. :eek:

LOL i guess we can do what we did last time , resort to some casuals in the corner

Advertisement