Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Eco\megatherm logs

• 19-11-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i could buy Eco logs or megatherm logs in bulk? In or near waterford? all my searches are showing places in kerry, Galway or north of Dublin! must be somewhere in the south wast doing them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 flugus

Hi,

We're just getting round to planning this winter's firewood. Has anyone here ever used the megatherm beech fire logs? If so, have you any hints as to how long / well they actually give heat? For example, how many might a medium sized wood stove need for a winter evening?

Thanks for any assistance!

Frances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

dont know what megatherm logs are but the place on the new part of the old kilmeaden road (in between carrickpherish and Harvey Norman roundabouts, on left as heading outbound) has loads of coal, briquettes, logs and other type of recycled wood,paper logs. They possibly have em

• Registered Users Posts: 10 flugus

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Frances

Advertisement