Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on Nokia E5?

Options
  • 19-11-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

As above, just wondering if you have any thoughts on the new Nokia E5? I'm considering it as my next phone. Currently using E63 and very happy with it. I had an N97 Mini but thats put me off touch screen phones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AndrewS

Great, thanks for that. Just what I wanted to hear. I was looking at the C3 also but thats a bit more basic. The E5 seems to have more things and a much better camera too. The one on the E63 is pretty lame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

What you really need on a camera is autofocus. a weak flash and more pixels doesn't really help that much.

BostonB wrote: »
    What you really need on a camera is autofocus. a weak flash and more pixels doesn't really help that much.

The camera on the N97 was pretty good, if a little grainy still. They are handy for off the cuff shots when I don't have my proper camera with me. Thanks for the input though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

The N97 has autofocus.

BostonB wrote: »
    The N97 has autofocus.

I know, I had one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bravadin

Been using the e63 for a while now and it reboots frequently of it's own accord. Is that still the same with the e5

Bravadin wrote: »
    Been using the e63 for a while now and it reboots frequently of it's own accord. Is that still the same with the e5

My e63 started doing that too. I wasnt able to get an E5 within my price range and ended up going for an X6-01. Very happy with it, no problems whatsoever.

Advertisement