Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Account

• 19-11-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems accessing there Sky account via the red button. I can't access it and I always could up to yesterday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭cartman51773

is your phone line working ok. you can always try online to see there once you have your id and password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

is your phone line working ok. you can always try online to see there once you have your id and password.
    My phone line is working, and I know that you can check it online, but every time I try and check it using the red button it fails on the last part to put in my pin to see my account, I have two boxes and it happens on both.

Advertisement