Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracing father i never knew

Options
  • 19-11-2010 2:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

hi, not sure if it ok to post here. I am trying to find my father. I never knew him. All I know is his name is Ger Kavanagh. I was born 31 march 1980 in Bray co wicklow. my mothers name maureen melia.they were a couple in late 70's early 80's. until they split up i think i was about 1 or 2. he was from Sandyford i think and worked in a company called the olde mould company back then.thats all i know. if it rings a bell with anybody that would be marvellous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

good luck with the traceing hope u find your father...kathy

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neelyohara

Is your Dad from the Bray area? I know you said you were born there. I'd post it in this forum to see if anyone picked it up.

Aside from that I sat down with the phone book and called every single person with my uncles name in the 01 area.

Do you know what Ger stood for? Gerald, Gerard, etc.

You might feel as though you're a bit a sea but you've really got a lot of information to work with.

Best of luck and I really hope you find him :)

Advertisement