Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help....UPC have lost Portmarnock !

• 19-11-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

I live in the Portmarnock Area and used to be a NTL Digital customer . I rang UPC again yesterday (as they failed to call me back 3 times) to enquire about their Broadband phone and TV packages.

Customer Service couldn't find my name or house as an Ex NTL customer .. fair enough I thought as it was a different dtabase and its a few years since I was a customer.

I gave them a name of a neighbours house who I also knew had NTL in the past . They couldn't find him either. Then I asked when was Portmarnock going to upgraded ....The agent could not locate Portmarnock in their system at all. He even asked if it would be under a different juristiction !

There was no apologies or we'll check it out and call you back so I just thanked him and told them I will stick with Sky !

I then rang UPC sales who did mange to find my neighbour only ( I used to share an NTL junction box with him) and they said that we could only get analogue ..seems strange when I had digital before !

Advertisement