Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Mundial Astro Turf Boots Wanted !!

• 19-11-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone knows of a store in Dublin that sells the Adidas Mundial Astro Turf boot.

I've tried Champion sports, Lifestyle (Liffey Valley) and Elverys (Fonthill, Blanch) with no luck.

I know online is the best bet but id rather try on the boot before buying.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 steve04

op I was actually going to ask the same question...I've tried everywhere in Dublin city centre with no luck (Elverys, Champion Sports, JD sports). It seems shops don't carry them anymore?

I'd even consider going to Belfast if anyone knew of a place up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 steve04

Meant to follow up on this, for future reference I ended up buying online on amazon.co.uk - make sure you buy a size bigger than normal as they are a tight fit.

Advertisement