Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods/Fastway - who to complain to?

Options
  • 19-11-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I know there are probably a few threads like this one around but I didn't want to bump anything that might not be relevant.
    Basically, on Tuesday I rang Littlewoods and ordered €95 worth of stuff - all Christmas presents for my son. Anything I order from there is delivered by fastway, by the same driver. She has often rang me to see if I'm home when there's an item that i have to sign for.
    Today, I got a phone call from a woman I've never met, she lives about 5 miles away from me. She rang to tell me that there were 3 Littlewoods bags addressed to me sitting outside her front door - she lives along a main road and the bags were just dumped beside her door. She got my number from the front of the invoice on the bags.
    I want to make a complaint, but who do I complain to? I mean, I realise that it's not a serious complaint in the grand scheme of things, but still - if that woman wasn't honest she could have kept the lot and said nothing; or the stuff could have been stolen. I can't understand how the driver made the mistake, or why she never contacted me. I don't have a number for her, and the Fastway website doesn't seem to offer any contact details for the company. So, do I drop a line to Littlewoods, or try and contact Fastway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Contact Littlewoods. They are the ones you have the contract with, they have it with Fastway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Thanks Aidan, I'll ring Littlewoods. Just wanted to double check because the complaint doesn't involve stuff going missing or refunds. Cheers for quick reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Problem with Fastway Couriers in Galway

follow this thread -- last dated 17-11-10

Advertisement