Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer blanchardstown

• 19-11-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Would anyone have a number for Wizard of Paws Blanchardstown. I always bring my dog there but the number I have seems to be out of service and he's in bad need of a cut...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭duracell_bunny

Sorry I don't have a number - but if you are stuck (i.e. they are closed, etc.) then try Fiona of Model Mutts or Liz of The Wagging Tail. I can post numbers for both if you need.

Edited to add that Fiona is based in Blanchardstown area and does an optional pick up/drop home service and Liz has her new place in Dunboyne village.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

+1 for Liz at The Wagging Tail - she's brilliant and take the time for each dog. Def recommend her! Have sent you a pm with her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭duracell_bunny

+1 for Liz at The Wagging Tail - she's brilliant and take the time for each dog. Def recommend her! Have sent you a pm with her number.

Agreed - I know Liz and I'd trust her with my dog anyday. I use Fiona though cos she's my dog walker and so my dog adores her.

Advertisement