Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced keyboard player North West

Options
  • 19-11-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Experienced keyboard player (preferably with vocals) required urgently for established band based in North West. Position open to both male and female. Ideal person will be 100% committed and reliable have a good deal of experience in live situations, have excellent gear and be willing to travel to gigs. Ability to play a variety of styles will also be required. Great conditions and friendly working environment offered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭shamsteak

Hi There,

Yes i did get sorted at the time, but i may be looking for someone in the new year for another band! where about are you?

Thanks

Sounds great, we're in Co. Sligo, around 10 mins from Ballymote.. I'd love to have a chat to you some more, but it will be January before anything moves this side. As soon as i know more i'll contact you again and we can meet for a jam or something!

cheers

Dave

No worries Lisa

Iv'e added you as a friend there now so we can keep in contact. I'll defiantly give you a shout again though, as i'm working on getting something permanent off the ground and you'll be the first to know!

Cheers

Dave

Advertisement