Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sacrifices for surfing

Options
  • 19-11-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

hey guys do u miss out in much other stuff because of your love of surfing, i.e. session in the boozer cause of a good swell is forecast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Don't eat dinners more than a month to save for a winter wetsuit. And to loose some weight to fit into possible new wetsuit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

No, those in the boozer miss out on the good session...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

maxfresh wrote: »
    hey guys do u miss out in much other stuff because of your love of surfing, i.e. session in the boozer cause of a good swell is forecast.

Who says you have to miss out on a session? Go to the pub after the surf when its dark and do both!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Yeah,

I sometimes miss eating my lunch at work in the staff canteen. But, sacrifices must be made for the greater good of surfing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dave_brent

nothing is a sacrifice for surfing....

• Advertisement
Advertisement