Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accept - The Village, March 19th 2011

Options
  • 19-11-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

I've heard that Accept are playing the above date in Dublin, but I can't find any confirmation of it anywhere yet. Has anyone else come across it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

JESUS FCUKING CHRIST YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!:D:D:D:D

Blastman i raise a cold one in your honour tonight, just let it be so!!!!

...can't find it either but here's to hoping!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Yep Dublin Metal Events are bringing them over.

ACCEPT

Plus Special Guests

The Village, Dublin

Saturday 19th March 2011

DME Accept Facebook

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Passenger wrote: »
    Yep Dublin Metal Events are bringing them over.

ACCEPT

Plus Special Guests

The Village, Dublin

Saturday 19th March 2011

DME Accept Facebook

:)

Inta Kareem Wa Nihna Mnistehal.
    (You Are Generous And We Are Deserving)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I wonder who the first person who told you was, but seriously, does this mean that they will be playing in the UK as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Bugger, even checked the DME site trying to confirm it and I completely missed it! :) Glad to hear it's true though. Nobody's getting any feckin' presents this year, feck 'em :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I wonder who the first person who told you was, but seriously, does this mean that they will be playing in the UK as well?

But of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

Only nine days to go! :cool:

2011_accept.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 crystaljk

I'm definitely going!! can't wait! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

really looking forward to this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Balls to the wall.. *epic bass riff* :D Are tickets available on door??

• Advertisement

not sure but few of us are going to risk getting tickets at door, im sure it will not be a problem:o

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭yknaa

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    not sure but few of us are going to risk getting tickets at door, im sure it will not be a problem:o

Plenty tickets sold but there will be a tickets on the door too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Cant fcukin wait for this,

what a night, my poor neck and liver!!! Wolf played as stormer:D as did Accept!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 anthomoran

GrizzlyMan wrote: »
    what a night, my poor neck and liver!!! Wolf played as stormer:D as did Accept!!
    :D Yes i enjoyed wolf they played well and Accept really played an excellent gig.
    Though the venue was a little tight and if you are not 6ft tall seeing the band was difficult.Academy seems to have better levels to view the band also vicar street.

yeah have to agree with you on the venue, way too tight, also the queues are the bar were a bit much! i managed to be up the front so wasnt too bad of a view. But its watch you put up with in the name of metal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

the Venue is definitely the wrong way around in my opinion - always thought the stage should be at the back not beside the entrance, and the bar should be where the stage is now.....but there's nothing a promoter can do about the layout of a building, and they can only get venues that are available and willing to put on Metal gigs.......

I had no problem seeing the action on the stage from a fair way back....Accept were excellent, Wolf didn't really do it for me, thought the lead vocals were pretty weak - but they were trying hard....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Have to say I enjoyed this, although as some have said, I don't think the Village is laid out that well as a venue. The balcony is too low, and the stage is as well, in my opinion. The only downside was the sound went at the back for a couple of songs, but otherwise a great gig.

(Shame I forgot my camera...doh!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

this must have been balls to some close walls :D i think the staircase to the left of is wider than the stage, most distracting from the back watchin asses use it. good club venue but that auditorium is cramped

Advertisement