Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Off????

Options
  • 19-11-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone else have their water off???...Came home empty taps this evening!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

:confused::( same for us also. I'm in the Park near the top. Still some water in the tank, but not a lot. Heating system showing 0.3 bar. Let's hope it stays warm!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Initially a problem in the Crescent but then they switched off the water to grove & park. Now seems like areas at the top of Park haven't come back on! They are working on it now. Hopefully back on soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Full pressure in Court.

Okay then I take the water works are continuing this morning? Anyone got bad pressure and little cold water again today?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmright

Yeah the same here OFF again at the Park

• Advertisement

Does anyone know who is performing these works? Would really like to find out why we received no prior notifications of this.

Worthwhile talking to the mgt co I wonder...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

There was no prior notification because there was a massive leak in the 6 inch mains pipe that services most of charlesland after te crescent.

It needed to be repaired or noone would have had water and the crescent would have washed away!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

5199298295_89cbca6348_z.jpg
    Fresh Water Tanker by pixbyjohn, on Flickr
    Water water every where and not a drop in our taps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

The cutbacks have begun..

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Off in Kilcoole now ,is anyone else off.?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I saw 2 men from the water department of Wicklow Co. Council on the road near St.Anthony's School in Kilcoole today. It appears they were "adjusting" a stopcock. Time was approx 3 pm. The water in Lower Kindlestown has been off since last Friday night, some work has been carried out but 9 houses in the area still have no water, hence the water tanker provided by the council.

Advertisement