Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finbar...?

Options
  • 19-11-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

hey looking for some details on a guy called Finbar and he's based around trim I think?? this is about all the info I have, i've heard he's very good about a 4 month waiting list. If anybody knows who he is i appreciated the help, would really love to go see him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Pebbles! wrote: »
    hey looking for some details on a guy called Finbar and he's based around trim I think?? this is about all the info I have, i've heard he's very good about a 4 month waiting list. If anybody knows who he is i appreciated the help, would really love to go see him.

The only psychic I know of who's based in Trim is Gareth Keoghan.

The only psychic I know of who's named Finbar is Finbar Ward, but he's based in Ballinasloe.

Numbers for the above readers are available here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html (scroll down the list using little grey bar on the right).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

Yeah that was the only Finbar I could find too. maybe the girl I was talking to got it wrong. I'l have to go back and ask her about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

finbar is from ballinasloe

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Closing zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement