Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

niko leaving?

Options
  • 19-11-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

i believe niko krancjar is wanting a move away from spurs due to lack of game time. really feel for the lad. i think he is a smashing player but just a victum of our midfield. very simialr to modric and VDV.

read on the teletxt the other night that his father has openly said it. he is an international manager.

scoring very regularly for croatia but cant get a look in for spurs!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

He's a good squad player. It's only natural that he wants to play football regularly. We got him for next to nothing too i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,741 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

its a shame really but how many other players have to compete with the calibre of Bales, modric and VDV every week.

He'd be a decent addition to most PL teams. Lets hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Advertisement