Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming that i die!

Options
  • 19-11-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

A few times i have dreamt that i die,

Last Wednesday i dreamt that i was i an aeroplane and it had trouble taking off (my daughter was with me) and the plane burst into flames, i could feel the heat and when the flames hit me i woke up,

i fell asleep and had another dream,

This time i was in youghal in co, cork with my daughter i dropped her off, and then thought i lost her, some person (search n rescue) gave me a lift in a van and drove me to where she should have been but before we got there the van went over a hill and went into the water, this time i drowned, i woke up while taking my last breath of water.

Any ideas why im dreaming that i am dying, and waking up the moment i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭breadbin

stress maybe? definately something on your mind i think. i have done a few times before too - can't remember what my personal circumstances where at the time i.e. stress or what but i do remember falling off my bike under a bus wheel, a sargeant in Doom chasing me before finally finding me hding and shooting me in the head. funny to think about it now but i obviously spent too much time in front of the computer;)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l.m

yes happens me sometimes, i normally wake up just before i properly die, sometimes i'm actually already dead in the dream

Advertisement