Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why cant i play online FIFA11

Options
  • 20-11-2010 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I have fifa 11 on ps3, but i cant play any online games.
    i can log on to the ea servers, the online data for my friends is on screen, i can receive invites from my mates and can send invites but when i go to load up a game it says your openant has lost connection or something like that.
    could it be my internet connection? even though i never had problems playin online back on fifa 10.
    this game is so boring when you cantplay online, i dont like season modes or manager modes as i get bored easily, i just like to play friends online.
    anyone got any suggestions for a quick fix??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Check your nat settings. Not sure on a Ps3 I think they are graded 1,2 or 3. You need to have it set to whichever is Open. I have an Xbox so im not sure of the Ps3 equivalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭elchanco

your ps3 has to be at nat 1 or 2..

i can help with getting it to nat 1 with eircom,had to do it myself recently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Mdawg wrote: »
    I have fifa 11 on ps3, but i cant play any online games.

Here you go!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mdawg

Thanks man, that worked a treat, finally got playing online!
    FIFA11 just got interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kopvill

NUTZZ wrote: »
    your a legend thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Thanks a lot man!

Liked the bit at the end when your ma was calling too, lol.

that helped heaps tho, cheers!

Advertisement