Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best psychic medium in cork?!

Options
  • 20-11-2010 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey all, just wondering if someone could give some info on good psychic mediums in cork county or city please? i am eager to see one after a rough patch in my life, would like to know who is best to go to please?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

hello

google is great!

http://www.google.ie/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=psychic+mediums+in+cork&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i myself would look to my family and friends when I'm feeelin/goin through bad times, strangers with super powers scare me!

not tryin to be nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ncoug06

thanks for ur reply! i have had lots of support, and have lots of plans for the near future, i know things are gonna get better, id jus like to see a psychic medium to find out bout what could be in store, i am also very interested to know what spirits could be around me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Firstly the best of luck to you, have to admit i am somewhat sceptical of psychics...A friend of mine died last year..It hit us all very hard...His mother and sister were determined to visit a pshchic..Our main worry was this...Assuming the psychic was genuine...What if the lad cant be contacted?..What if he doesnt want to speak?..How would his mother/sister feel??? I bnelieve its just asking for trouble...Anyway, i apologise for going off topic...As i said...Best wishes to the OP...

Advertisement