Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Leaving Cert Revision book for Geography Leaving Cert?

• 20-11-2010 9:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

What is the best Geography revision book for the leaving cert? I've heard that Exam Skills Geography by Sue Honan is quite good. Does anyone have it? And if so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

yea thats a quality book. its about the best. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Sue Honan Exam Skills Geography is easily the best!

Before buying a revision book my teacher gave me 3(Exam Skills,Rapid Revision & Less Stress) to look through only Exam Skills tells you exactly what you need the rest are like compressed textbooks .

The long questions material iis superior to any of the others, the only thing missing is the short questions, which being honest are relatively easy anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭pbffan

Not familiar with the Sue Honan book, but I can tell you that Less Stress is rubbish. Don't go near it

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

I don't have it, but my Geography teacher gives us relevant answers from the book. Definitely worth buying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Our teacher has mentioned every class without fail, that we should get it, it's brilliant, etc, etc. That's another vote for Exam Skills, going out to get a copy later in the week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement