Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bloggie

Options
  • 20-11-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is the right place for this post. I searched on boards but I couldn't find any other relevant section.

My question is that I bought a Sony Bloggie camcorder about 2 months ago from Pixmania and myself and wife noticed that you can hear the lens clicking while recording/moving the camcorder around. I just want to know if this is expected or if it is a fault. Unfortunately, the clicking noise I heard when you play back recordings and is a real annoyance of ours. I sent it back to Pixmania who said that there were no issues found during their technical examination but it is so noticable...just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue??

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moved from Arts and Crafts as I believe it is a consumers rights issue you are asking regarding repairs that are unsatisfactory.

Best of luck OP. If Mods here feel it should be elsewhere I apologise!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I don't know if this is the right place for this post. I searched on boards but I couldn't find any other relevant section.

My question is that I bought a Sony Bloggie camcorder about 2 months ago from Pixmania and myself and wife noticed that you can hear the lens clicking while recording/moving the camcorder around. I just want to know if this is expected or if it is a fault. Unfortunately, the clicking noise I heard when you play back recordings and is a real annoyance of ours. I sent it back to Pixmania who said that there were no issues found during their technical examination but it is so noticable...just wanted to know if anyone else has had this same issue??

Thanks!!

I have a 'finepix s2000hd' and it also does that. The motor in the lens is moving to re-focus as I move the camera during video mode. When I googled it, and the answer was to turn off automatic focus when in video mode.

Its a bit of hassle but it's only really a problem for sports videos etc where there are fast moving objects, for the Nativity play it will be fine.

Advertisement