Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd V Wigan game

• 20-11-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I don't see Cyfra+ showing the Man Utd V Wigan game today. They were on a great run with the all United matches to date.

I have a motor set up and broadband. Any advise on where this game will be shown, either a sat feed or internet stream.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

I doubt you will get a feed for this game, for streams maybe go to the match day thread in the soccer forum, there will usually be links posted there. Footballstreaming.info and myp2p.eu are two good sites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭RogerThis

Live on Sat has the list of all the providers and satellites showing the game.

http://liveonsat.com/LJ_foot_b_epl_only.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Nova Sports HD which is not on Lj's, is also showing this

I'd say lads he can't watch them other channels, he only mentioned cyfra. I've been wrong before though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

I'd say lads he can't watch them other channels, he only mentioned cyfra. I've been wrong before though:D

I'd say your right there m8 - sorry op if thats the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

I think it's the first time this season they haven't shown a 3pm game and/or a UTD game. I'm pretty pissed off, they are showing re-run of LaLiga on Gol, they could easily show the game there.

I hope things haven't changed at their end. I was holding off on a Tring card cause of the PQ, might go for one now though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

azzeretti wrote: »
    I think it's the first time this season they haven't shown a 3pm game

They didn't show 3pm games for the first few weeks.

It is disappointing considering what they are showing instead. At least they have the evening game this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭IrishBazza

I doubt you will get a feed for this game, for streams maybe go to the match day thread in the soccer forum, there will usually be links posted there. Footballstreaming.info and myp2p.eu are two good sites

Thanks Fish fingers, I managed to watch the Utd game from your recommended websites after downloading the necessary software.

Utd V Blackburn game back on next Saturday at 3pm Cyfra+ HD Sport and Sport 2. This is good news.

IrishBazza wrote: »
    Thanks Fish fingers, I managed to watch the Utd game from your recommended websites after downloading the necessary software.

Utd V Blackburn game back on next Saturday at 3pm Cyfra+ HD Sport and Sport 2. This is good news.

Nice one, some good results today also:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

I just remembered today how great satellite is. As the Man United game was not on cyfra today I had to revert back to watching the game via a stream and I had forgotten how poor the quality of them were and with my slow broadband there were many breakups in picture as I am so used of watching matches in HD they were almost unwatchable.

In fairness though to Cyfra+ showing 13 out of the 14 United matches so far this season is a really good ratio for a card that cost just €160 and long may the days of watching football on foreign satellites continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    They didn't show 3pm games for the first few weeks.

But you didn't quote my full post, here is what I posted -
    azzeretti wrote:
    I think it's the first time this season they haven't shown a 3pm game and/or a UTD game

The and/or bit is pretty important to the context of my post!!

Ah - I am just being grumpy b@astard, I suppose......still, first time Cyfra have let me down.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

You should have said a 3pm United game if that is what you meant :)

Advertisement