Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about Midas POS

Options
  • 20-11-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I may be in the wrong forum here but I think this is the best suited to my question. Its only a simple thing, but if anyone has used the Midas Point of Sale system, specifically Build 5-6 in this case, there is an area for the shop logo to go on the main screen. We've never bothered using before but just playing around with it now and would like to put something there. Obviosouly its for purely aesthetic purposes on our side but its something to pass the time doing! I know I could simply call the company that installed it for us, but on past experiences I'd expect to be billed very heavily for this, and since its only a small thing for ourselves I'd rather do it myself if possible, if its not then we can live without it!

So basically I want to put our shop logo on the main till screen. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭jrochie

ha nevermind i managed to figure it out myself right after posting!
    For anyone who might want to do this themselves, you simply have to edit the .logos file in the Configuration\POS\Logos\ folder. It can be edited using notepad and setting the file location to where ever your logo is located, which i think has to be in .bmp format.

I still have a few questions about changing the colours of the buttons on the main screen so if anyone knows how that could be done i'd appreciate the info!

Advertisement