Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats with all the big baubles?

Options
  • 20-11-2010 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Doing a little bit of xmas shopping today and looking for decorations. Everywhere I have looked has big baubles and all I want are small or medium sized ones otherwise they will swamp my 5ft tree.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

Dunnes have ones, did you try there? they have them in gold, red and bronze.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

tesco are carrying a large variety of what your after,saw them there at the begining of the month..:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

piskins72 wrote: »
    Dunnes have ones, did you try there? they have them in gold, red and bronze.
    Yes, both them and Penneys have 50 'normal' sized baubles for €8 and they're lovely. :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I guess they're "in" this year. Remember when "rope" lights were all the range (long rope shaped light set with one or many colours in a transparent case) or the original icicle lights, and now actual massive icicles. :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Remember when "rope" lights were all the range (long rope shaped light set with one or many colours in a transparent case)
    Dear God, the memories are coming flooding back. :eek:
    I was never a fan, bleurgh. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

just back from B&Q and they have loads of small size ones in a selection of colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

i think i saw what your after in tesco at around easter!!

or, if your reallly desperate for small baubles, try leinster house!!

Advertisement