Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAP

Options
  • 20-11-2010 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

The brother just rang me there and told me the syndicate owners of BY THE HOUR rang him to say that he will win the 1.15 at GOWRAN PARK.
    This horse is trained literally a mile from where i live by Robert tyner,(close friend of the brothers)..
    I know the owners as there pretty much next door neighbours,we have never received a call about one of their horses running so this obviously rings bells.
    im at work at the mo so cant log any bet but my brother is after putting money on for me already.

im only spreading the word so dont bite my head off if he comes last as ill have money on him too....but hopefully a very good run if nothing else...
    best of luck if ye have money on him too.;)
    best price 7/2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

..didnt see the race so cant comment but the brother said it was a joke of a run...the local area round here lost a fortune,drifted to 9/2 aswel...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

There is a tips thread for a reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    There is a tips thread for a reason!

this was more than a tip,proper word not like other "tips",just a very bad one..

Advertisement