Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Separated but still a parent

Options
  • 20-11-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Having to look at this alot there is not alot of real help out there suppose were just to muddle through:confused: well sick of it all I want is to be able to have a life. I love my kids with all my heart they wreak my head at time's but thats kids .We are all finding it hard at the moment money is well non existant kids are spoiled with all this idea that their supposed to be grown up before their even in their teens .
    So up front about everything that is as I'd call it a bluff they are really confused as we are and not as sure as they make out!!:rolleyes:

Was thinking of this and just thought their must be somewhere to vent and maybe get some ideas or give some to others so there we are up to you ?

Support sounds good
    Advise from people in the same predicament ?
    To both give and get helps to have another view?
    Ireland's new age parent's dealing wiith confused teenager's
    Can we compete with all the hype of modern life?

Well that's a start ?

Comments

Advertisement