Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond Head in Fibbers

Options
  • 20-11-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

So any Rock & Metal posters at this gig last night? I thought they sounded brilliant. I had such a good night, the music was class, there was a lovely vibe from the crowd and they were really lively. Great atmosphere. I was up the front and the guitarist slapped my hand :D Didn't bring my camera though :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I didn't even know they were playing. Good turnout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I didn't even know they were playing. Good turnout?

For all your giggin news.

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Also http://www.dublinmetalevents.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yea they went on sale inb Apruil. I just read from a poster here a couple of weeks ago that they were playing.

Saw this on metal ireland...
    Good gig. Diamond Head were very enjoyable. Don't really know their stuff apart from their cover versions of Metallica songs, but enjoyed what I heard and saw.

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Yea they went on sale inb Apruil. I just read from a poster here a couple of weeks ago that they were playing.

LOL!

Oh no! Wasn't there a story in the garage inc liner notes about a former PR man for their record company arriving at a (then unknown) metallica gig in the early 80's to find them ripping off half of diamond head's catalog?

Had no idea this was on, gutted I missed it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Great gig!

Started off slow enough, the lads were pissed off cause of a delay, but they got warmed up after a while and played really well.

Seen much better from them before, definitely a band ye should check out live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

LOL!

That has to be a piss take.

Advertisement