Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donate puppy food

• 20-11-2010 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I recently bought 3kg bag pedigree puppy food for our new puppy but we have had to change his food so I have a full but open bag of the puppy food. I really don't want to throw it out and would like to donate it to animal shelter. I live in navan and just wondering if anyone would know anywhere I could donate it to.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Ashton Pound isn't too far from you (since the new road opened), they may take it. Or Dunboyne pound? You could always have a quick ring around and see if there is anyone near you who will take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

you could try a vet near you. sure they would be glad of some food for their patients

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Last Hope Animal charity are based quite near you. I know that they are always looking for donations and would be delighted to take the food. If you want to donate it to them, you can look them up online or pm me and I'll give you a number to call.

http://www.lasthope.ie/

Advertisement