Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POST HERE IF YOU LOST YOUR VOICE WHEN KABOUL SCORED

Options
  • 20-11-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I did

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

+1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,741 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

+1, had just got the nipper off to sleep.

the missus wasn't too impressed!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

im selling sky in a shopping centre with a Q of kids waiting for santa i shouted so loud i made a couple of them cry :o

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,741 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

ha ha. Arsenal fans I hope they were!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

I did

+1 :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I lost the contents of my Testicles if that counts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I was on-air at the time and had to hold it in!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

I was on the bed watching. Had the two dogs sleeping there too. They got some fright when they heard me roaring. Running around the room barking and howling, so were they lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

had to go to the rugby at half time ( I work at them ) ...son going mental at half time ...lost the plot ...I said a couple of times in all seriousness we would win 3-2....driving to the rugby was passing Rathfarnham when Bale scored...nearly crashed ...was in Hatch street when Van the Man slotted the peno...nearly crashed ...and was parked on the canal listening to 909 when Younis got the winner ....I neary broke the steering wheel and the dashboard and was roaring so loud that the lady parking behnd me gave me some serious looks ....I floated down to the Aviva ....awesome feeling ...almost as good as the Inter games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yep,went mental !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Was on the way home to Dublin from Galway on a bus and was following it on Sky text as the bus had wifi. Humped the phone back into the bag at half time - disgusted. Took it out 10 minutes after the restart and woo-hooed when I saw we were back in it. Couldn't believe it when we leveled. And loudly cheered when it went 2-3. Got some looks from folks on the bus but at least the missus laughed and said calm down. Brilliant feeling.

Advertisement