Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site down again at game time

Options
  • 20-11-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭

I cant get into the website again on a league matchday. Is it just me or is there a lot of website issues around cup/league matches (eg delays, not loading, no commentary)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Same here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jackswitzer

And here, the site doesn't even load up. that the same for everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

i get nothing when i try to load the page now.......

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Expect New Zealand to be down all day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

A website I've used in the past to check whether websites are down. But yeah, Blackout is down as usual:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

Still down I see..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Just in from the match, and can't get onto the website. I just see a white page.. Ugh.. Not liking this!

Jeremy-
    'Hi everyone. After investigating the issue, I have discovered a hardware failure of our primary database server. I should have the site back up shortly. A new database server is now running. However, the process which checks table integrity is going to take quite a while (it's only done around 5% of all tables within 15 minutes).'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

its back up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

never mind its gone again but had it up long enough to see i lost badly. ah well!

• Advertisement

Lost by 2... again.. Ugh.. cant wait to have my proper outhalf back!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

hadnt changed my team from the default and im pretty sure that i have wnwim set, so im not expecting too much this week. Voodoo, when do you get ur outhalf back? we're playning next week arent we? best chance of mine to win, if your not full strength :)

Think he's back today, thankfully. Been far too long without him!! Both games i could possibly have won if he was playing! Cos my replacement missed some sitters.. alas.. atleast i got 2 bp for losing..

Wanna go wnwim again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

i had 2 guys up for sale yesterday (auction ending at about 9.30 last night)...and of course no takers...sure prob nobody online to see them for sale even if the site was back up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

daheff wrote: »
    i had 2 guys up for sale yesterday (auction ending at about 9.30 last night)...and of course no takers...sure prob nobody online to see them for sale even if the site was back up :mad:

I had one for sale myself. Very annoying.

I mailed Jeremy last time this happened, he refunded the tax i spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I mailed Jeremy last time this happened, he refunded the tax i spent.

The tax was only something like $250 so not really worth the bother. It's more that it was a player I was going to sell or fire so now I'll be getting rid before paying next weeks wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

mar-z wrote: »
    The tax was only something like $250 so not really worth the bother. It's more that it was a player I was going to sell or fire so now I'll be getting rid before paying next weeks wages.

Me too Marsieroo, me too.

Advertisement